The Community Foundation's Corporate Giving Network is a professional network of business associates within the Greater Huntsville area who engage in corporate philanthropy and/or community relations. Events are held quarterly and provide an opportunity to connect with peers and to learn how other businesses handle their charitable giving programs. Membership in the Corporate Giving Network is limited to corporate funders in the Huntsville and Madison County community.
To grow generosity in our region by inspiring and supporting corporations in their philanthropic efforts.
Benefits of Membership
- Be included in a listing of Corporate Giving Network members on the Community Foundation of Greater Huntsville’s website, with a link to your site
- Take advantage of the opportunity to upgrade your philanthropic IQ through continuing education
- Brainstorm with peers in a collaborative environment
- Participate in building a culture of generosity in our community
- Learn best practices for engaging in corporate philanthropy
Expectations of Members
- Participate in at least two Community Foundation events or informational sessions annually
- Help recruit new philanthropically-oriented members for the network and increase its sphere of influence
- Participate in corporate grant making through corporate funds and/or employee giving funds
Companies and corporations committed to improving our community through philanthropy. To join the network, please contact Stuart Obermann at firstname.lastname@example.org.