To grow generosity in our region by inspiring and supporting professional advisors to help clients create charitable giving plans that strengthen their families and communities.
Advisors who are interested in expanding their ability to help clients fulfill their philanthropic wishes.
Unique Benefits of Membership
- Be included in a listing of Philanthropic Advisors on the Community Foundation of Greater Huntsville's website, with a link to your site
- Take advantage of the opportunity to upgrade your philanthropic IQ through continuing education
- Brainstorm with your peers in a collaborative environment
- Participate in building a culture of generosity in our community
Expectations of Members
- Make discussing charitable giving a normal part of your client interaction
- Help clients to create a plan for giving to community nonprofits either directly or through the Community Foundation of Greater Huntsville
- Encourage colleagues to include charitable giving in client discussions
- Participate in at least one Community Foundation event or informational session annually
- Help recruit new philanthropically-oriented members for the network and increase its sphere of influence
- Display or provide charitable giving information in your office (please contact us if you need this)
- Maintain good standing within your profession
- Refer at least one prospective client to the Community Foundation every two years
To view the Philanthropic Advisors Network Member Directory, click here.
To be considered for membership in the Community Foundation’s Philanthropic Advisors Network, please fill out the online form below: