SEPTEMBER 19TH | 11:30-1:00 | THE JACKSON CENTER
The #SummitGivesBack campaign is putting philanthropy into action by giving our community an opportunity to support nonprofits serving Huntsville, Madison, and Madison County. Six Community Foundation nonprofit partners were selected to submit a video proposing a project - up to $50,000 - which, if fully funded, would have a great impact on our community.
Thank you to everyone who attended the 2017 Summit on Philanthropy
Congratulations to all of our Community Philanthropy Award recipients
- Jan Smith
- Dorothy Davidson
- Jim Hudson
- Fran Fluhler
- Linda Smith
- Alan and Debra Jenkins
- Kathy and Tony Chan/Pei-Ling Charitable Trust
- Lonnie and Helen McMillian and Family
- Bill Stender and Family
- Jean Wessel Templeton and the Wessel Family
- Marc & Sheryl Bendickson
- Rachel Baker
- United Way Youth Council
- Sanders Clayton
- Venturi, Inc.
- The Boeing Company
- Redstone Federal Credit Union
- COLSA Corporation
- Intergraph Corporation
- ERC, Inc.
- Huntsville Hospital Foundation
- John and Ruth Jurenko Foundation
- Jane K. Lowe Charitable Foundation
- Chris Hinson
- Chris Russell
Congratulations also to the recipients of our Community Foundation awards
Partners in Philanthropy Award
- Torch Technologies, Inc.
- Gary Saliba